To ensure that a quality service and that a safe, clean environment is offered to users and visitors alike.
Duties to include;
- Supervision of parks facilities to include bowling greens, tennis courts and basketball provisions.
- Assist with bookings, issuing tickets and receiving cash payments.
- Maintaining facilities to a high standard of cleanliness and carrying out light maintenance duties ( such as painting, replacing coat hooks etc).
- Dealing with enquiries from the general public and site security
- General duties to include litter picking, weeding, light painting works and watering specific areas.
- To participate actively in supporting the principles and practice of equality of opportunity as laid down in the organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of site users by observing all regulations in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Standard of Dress / PPE
- Safety Boots, uniform provided
Education & Training
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Numerate and confident with cash handling procedures.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'