Working as part of one of the world’s most recognised Global brands, this is an opportunity to work with a leading developer & publisher of mobile games based in South Manchester / Cheshire in their new Gaming Studio.
You will be joining a team looking to create innovative, creative gameplay experiences for mobile which will be played and loved by millions of people. Reporting to the Game Producer you will work closely with other coders, designers and artists as well as adding your own creative flair to craft engaging gameplay mechanics and systems.
You must be comfortable working in an agile way, able to estimate and stick to sensible timescales and help choose the best path to drive the team’s creative vision while keeping on top of technical challenges.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Commercial experience of 3D real time games with a strong focus on game feel and performance.
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Commercial Unity/C# experience.
- Experience of real time multiplayer.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Experience AI development or Robotics.
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development is a distinct advantage.
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'