Are you a Tutor/Teacher/Lecturer in Further Education?
We are looking to recruit on behalf of several FE College clients in Yorkshire for short and long term work, part time, full time and ad hoc assignments
WorkwithSchools is a professional supply agency based in York city centre filling teaching and support roles in Nurseries, Primary & Secondary schools and Colleges. We have worked with local education providers since 1999 and have built our reputation on a partnership ethos - clients and candidates are equally important to us.
Our committed team of experienced staff have over 120 years combined recruitment and commercial experience (and more than 50 in education) and we pride ourselves on the quality of our service to staff and clients and the transparent consistency of our rates. To us, recruitment in education is about building lasting and rewarding relationships with both our staff and our nurseries/schools/colleges.
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- We don’t use umbrella companies - we operate a weekly PAYE system for your pay and will never charge you for processing a timesheet on our simple online system.
- We pay your National Insurance and tax, provide you with holiday pay and we have a workplace pension scheme.
- We provide you with access to regular staff discounts and offers.
- We hold a regular awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements of our staff.
- Above all, we have a friendly and approachable team who you can call any time, whatever the reason.
What will you offer?
Relevant qualifications (PGCE, Cert. Ed, QTLS etc.) or equivalent
Great subject knowledge
Excellent time management and organisations skills
A motivational and enthusiastic teacher/tutor
Great leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively with students
NQTs are welcome to apply
A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through WorkwithSchools