We are a well-established fitted bedroom furniture company based in Preston, Lancashire. For nearly 30 years we have been manufacturing bespoke fitted bedroom furniture, studies, high quality furniture and fitted kitchens.
We require a furniture assembler to work from our in house workshop in Preston.
* Experience using panel saw, edge bander and other wood machines preferred however training will be given
* Experience operating CNC machine preferred however training will be given
* Ability to read drawings and work to precise measurements
* Flexible approach to working time to work production demands when required
* Excellent accuracy to produce quality work first time
* Will have good time keeping and attendance record
* General workshop duties and maintenance
* Some heavy lifting required
* Hold a full clean driving licence
To be considered for this position you will need to be 25years of age or over to meet our commercial vehicle insurance policy.
Full time / permanent
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
Holidays - 28 days annual holidays (including statutory bank holidays)
Salary - £17,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job