A new and exciting position has become available for a Fundraising Manager to join an established and still growing charity to develop corporate relationships as well as organise and coordinate external, fundraising events.
Working closely with the CEO, senior management and trustees, you will be coordinating and generating income by developing the fundraising function within the charity. This will include working towards fundraising targets, helping to develop a fundraising strategy as well as to develop CRM systems and procedures. Your days will also involve building and maintaining new relationships with local businesses and funders to deliver against the targets set by the CEO and income generation group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining fundraising systems and processes
- Proactively achieving agreed income, whilst maintaining agreed expenditure targets and reporting on progress
- Providing regular communications and updates, managing the fundraising element of newsletters, website and social media
- Ensuring compliance with fundraising legislation and regulation.
- Developing the fundraising database to accurately track and update information
- Identifying, approaching and nurturing key fundraising supporters and volunteer fund raisers proactively to maximise every opportunity
- Ensuring effective marketing and support for all fundraising events and activities.
- Working closely with the CEO, Senior management and Trustees to develop a North Yorkshire wide strategic plan to ensure that income grows in line with the vision and ambition of the charity
- Creating, developing and maintaining an action plan that identifies target clients, key engagement dates, estimated income and progress updates throughout the year
The successful Fundraising Manager will have previous experience in a similar role within the charity and voluntary sector. You will need your own transport and car travel is covered at 45p per mile. Working from an office base in the Harrogate or York area you will be covering most of North Yorkshire. You will be a committed, hardworking individual who is able to convey the mission and purpose of the charity in a compelling and passionate way to all internal and external stake holders.
In return you will be working as part of a team of highly motivated, outgoing, friendly staff and volunteers all working towards the same goal for the charity. There is a pension scheme, death in service and 5 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays.
To apply for the Fundraising Manager click on the link today
- Event Management
- Charity Marketing
- Charity Work
- Voluntary Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job