Experienced Funding & Apprenticeship Manager required for a 12 month contract in rural Warwickshire. This role will be to design and manage effective, efficient, robust and compliant End-Point Assessment processes and services in line with regulatory requirements.
Funding and Apprenticeship Manager Main Responsibilities:
• Project manage the development process of apprenticeship materials
• Follow processes and procedures for managing End-Point Assessment
• Apply and gain approval from Ofqual/IfA/ESFA for the offering of end point assessments within the landbased sector
• Establish relationships with training providers delivering the new apprenticeship standards
• Establish a group of lead assessors to help lead the development of EPA specifications and materials
• Manage an effective quality assurance process in line with regulatory requirements
• Review in detail the final products against the agreed standard and specification ensuring that all criteria is met
• Provide guidance for training providers and learners, providing clarity on all aspects of registration and assessment.
• Prepare and run standardisation events for lead assessors and assessors
• Periodic review of EPA’s to ensure standards are maintained and that the EPA is fit for purpose.
• Gather and monitor customer feedback to ensure continuous improvement and deliver high net promoter scores from Providers, Employers and Apprentices
Our client is looking for:
• Experience of working in a similar/comparable role with a proven background in qualification assessment - ideally including apprenticeships, designing processes and schemes that deliver customer satisfaction
• Expert understanding of sector and market including the shift to Levy funding and Trailblazer apprenticeships
• Demonstrable experience in establishing and delivering new services
• Track record of designing customer focused journeys offering convenience/adding value to varied stakeholders
• Demonstrable IT skills and digitally focused
• Credible ambassador with excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Understanding and knowledge of the apprenticeship and vocational qualification market
• Networking skills
• Able to work in an organised and methodical manner to ensure that initiatives and actions are followed through to completion
• Good IT skills, including Excel at intermediate level
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3295
Job Title: Funding & Apprenticeship Manager
Job Type: 12 month contract
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £34-35,000 PA
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'