Fund Reporting Analyst
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
The Standard Fund Reporting team within Retail Client Reporting (RCR) is responsible for the
production and maintenance of standard product related periodic reports and documents including
KIIDs, fund factsheets, reports and report & accounts in multiple jurisdictions and languages
The Standard Fund Reporting team is committed to the delivery of high quality and timely reports that meet regulatory and client requirements in content and quality.
The role of Fund Reporting Analyst is an entry level role and forms part of a focused specialised team
that manages the production and delivery of factsheet style reports, including KIIDs, fund factsheets,
PRIIPS and fund review reports.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Provide assistance in the delivery on KIIDs fund factsheets and review reports production.
• Assist in the analysis and delivery of change requirements.
• Collate and maintain accurate and timely data required to support reporting outputs.
• Monitor key data points, such as SRRI, OCF and performance returns, and assist in subsequent delivery of reporting documents.
• Ensure reporting documents are produced to highest level of accuracy and consistency across language versions and are delivered in a timely manner in line with business expectations.
• Assist in the coordination of document review and sign off process to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Ensure timely and evidenced delivery of reporting documents to business defined distribution points including websites, libraries, third party vendors and regulators.
• Assist in the production of other fund and client reports as required.
• Assist in reporting projects as required and or be part of larger project within the business.
• Maintain relationships with all members of the reporting team and key stakeholders.
• Keep up to date with business and industry standards as well as regulatory requirements as they pertain to reporting document produced by the team.
• Update MI on all core KIIDs, fund factsheet, PRIIPS and fund review report processes as directed.
• Update procedure documents to support end to end processes are updated and maintained to highest standards as directed.
• Suggest and deliver continuous improvements to processes and outputs.
What we are looking for:
You will be heavily client and delivery focussed, with a desire to gain fund reporting and regulatory knowledge. European regulatory languages would be a strong advantage within this role. It is essential for you to be highly organised, with excellent communication skills, as well as a positive and professional manner. You will be proactive and have an agile approach to work and projects. Strong attention to detail, both numerical and verbal is also key for this position. You will have effective problem-solving skills and will be capable of working within a team that has high volume document workflows. Strong interpersonal skills are a must, with the ability to build good relationships internally and externally.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"