**Fund Analyst (NAV)- Global Asset Management Bank- 6 Months- London**
My client, a global asset management bank, require a Fund Analyst to work on an initial 6 month contract. This role will be based at their London office.
This role is within the banks growing UK Fund Accounting team. This team looks after more than 10% of all UK Authorised Funds for numerous Fund Management clients.
- To produce or have oversight on NAVs (most daily) for multiple Fund types mainly Unit Trusts and OEICs
- As a senior role, review valuation packs of team members
- To assist other partners and teams on query resolution
- To review the reconciliations against Custody for all currencies within a specified time frame.
- To produce monthly reporting for onward transmission to the Trustees and answering any queries posed within specific time frames in a prompt and professional manner.
- To keep outstanding items to an absolute minimum, and to resolve any outstanding items ASAP.
- To produce Yields in accordance with the SLA for onward transmission to the Investment Manager and or related parties.
- Proven experience in a Fund Accounting role
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables.
- Numerical and computer literacy (including spreadsheet skills) - (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Invest One)
- Knowledge of the FCA regulations pertaining to Unit Trusts, Mutual Funds and Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs) i.e. COLL.
- The job holder must possess good interpersonal skills for liaising with other members of their team, other Internal Departments, Trustees/Depositories, Custodians, Auditors and the Fund Management Companies to which we provide a service.
- Complies with the companies policy on educational standards.
- Completed modules in the IOC (or Industry standard equivalent)
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job