An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Functional NetSuite Consultant to join a high-growth, multi-site hospitality business. This Private Equity-backed business is on an aggressive acquisition drive and has doubled their number of sites in the last 12 months. They are expanding internationally and currently have sites in regions including Europe, Asia, the Middle East and more.
The need has arisen as they are partway through the implementation process and a knowledge gap within the team has been identified. Therefore, a NetSuite Consultant is needed to help identify problems in the implementation so far and take the lead as the rest of the group implement the system. As the business is international, you will get to travel to their global locations such as Mexico and Dubai.
- Oversee the roll-out of NetSuite across international regions.
- Design / test custom approvals workflow for global delegation of authority schedule.
- Mentoring and training the internal administrator and key users in NetSuite and supporting overall solutions.
- Conduct business requirement analysis.
- Workflow mapping.
- Identify problems in the implementation so far and map out solutions.
- Advise on how to proceed with the implementation process and application architecture required to meet the business’s needs.
- Travel to various regions to gather requirements and support implementation on-site.
- Post-implementation support.
- Excellent communication skills - you will need to explain complex NetSuite issues to people who have little knowledge of the system
- Experience in one or more NetSuite implementations
- The ability to identify issues post-implementation for sites already on the system
- The ability to identify issues prior to implementation for other sites
- Experience implementing NetSuite in a multi-site business/group with multiple subsidiaries
- International exposure would be a plus
- Ability to travel internationally
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'