Functional Assessor – Physiotherapist
£38,760pa plus benefits
Reed Nurse, Health and Doctor are an official recruitment partner to a private organisation specialising in carrying out disability analysis as independent advisers to the DWP.
We are currently looking to recruit an HCPC registered Physiotherapist with two years post-qualification experience into Functional Assessor roles, to act as impartial health care professionals, utilising your broad based clinical experience to assess and create detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
About the role:
• Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm.
• Assessing 4-6 customers a day.
• Working with decision makers within the DWP, undertaking a combination of clinical face-to-face assessments and reports.
• Assessments focus on the impact a person’s disability has on their ability to perform work related activities.
• You will need the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Comprehensive paid training will be provided (residential attendance may be required).
• Salary of £38,760pa (£45,390 inside London).
• 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
• Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
• Ongoing CPD.
• Private Healthcare for you and your family.
Reed prides itself in offering a bespoke candidate experience and you will be supported at every stage of the application process by experienced consultants.
If you wish to find out more about the position, click apply today and we will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'