Wigan Teacher Job
PRIMARY TEACHER - Wigan
CER are recruiting for a small community school in Wigan who are looking to secure a teacher on a temporary or contract basis to cover a maternity leave. This teaching job in Wigan is to begin in April and will be for 9-12 months. For this teacher job you would need to be a fully qualified teacher or be an NQT with recent experience.
The school are of medium size and they don't often use supply. The school is a two-form entry, where you will become part of a community feel school and have support from the other teachers with planning and marking. The school are looking for someone who will take on the responsibility of the whole class and commit to the full maternity cover.
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Be a qualified primary teacher with QTS
* Have up to date National Curriculum subject knowledge and recent experience
* Be enthusiastic, professional and approachable and happy to fulfil your professional commitments in terms of marking work, assessing pupils' progress and planning.
* Be able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team and having a full role in school life.
Benefits of working for CER Education
* Social events - most recently Health and wellbeing day in the office
* Fully funded CPD courses, such as; new primary curriculum, behaviour management, team teach
* Paid on a weekly basis and payroll advice
* £250 Recommend a Friend Scheme referral bonus
To apply for this Year1 teacher job in Wigan please call Rosie Hiles on for a confidential chat or email
- Primary teacher
- maternity leave
- Long term
- teaching role