Unipro have exciting opportunities for Drupal Developers to join our team in Chichester, West Sussex. With a strong knowledge and experience of Drupal development, you will build compelling and innovative websites.
Drupal Developer Responsibilities:
- Provide web development services in the building and maintaining of client websites
- Working within a team of Drupal developers
- Developing Drupal websites from initial scoping, solution design and estimating through to theming, configuration and deployment. The role encompasses the following requirements:
- Technical architect ensuring solution design, proof of concept and prototyping are defined and specified and agreed.
- Regular technical contact with the client and product owner
- Drupal 7 / 8 (and future releases) including complex custom module builds and data migration
- Consistently adhere to best practices and continually improve the team’s technical standards, including:
- Testing – working alongside/providing input to the Test Manager
- Deployment – working with the client
- Security policy enforcement
- Produce (or manage the production of) all service technical documentation
Drupal Developer Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Drupal web development experience
- Minimum of 5 years software programming / web development experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a senior dev or supervisory role
- Advanced experience with Drupal architecture, best practices, and coding standards
- Intermediate proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience of using Atlassian JIRA project and issue tracking software or similar tools
- Experience integrating open source and 3rd party applications into existing systems
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing frameworks desirable
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- A passion to learn and advance via self-education, taking initiative for self-improvement
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strives for excellence at every level
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as our Drupal Developer will offer you a attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Uni Pro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Even though we have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms, we now primarily specialise in Drupal implementations – usually for clients and projects that have demanding, multi-faceted integration requirements.
- Software development