Are you a qualified Science teacher?
Are you looking for a rewarding teaching role in a School in the UK?
Supply Desk are working closely with an Osted Good rated Secondary School in the Portsmouth area that are looking to recruit a full time Science teacher starting immediately. This will initially be a long term supply role with a permanent opportunity for the right candidate that can show willing to embrace the schools ethos and values and captivate their students imagination.
Our client is a school who are looking for an individual that has previous experience teaching Science accross KS3 and 4 in the UK, who possesses excellent subject knowledge, has strong classroom management skills and has the ability to stimulate and inspire an enthusiasm in learning Science.
About the school:
The school has recently undergone changes that have been targeted at tackling areas of improvement in the school. Due to this, feedback from staff, students, and parents have highlighted the vast improvements of the school.
The school has previously been rated Good by Ofsted and at their last inspection, they have managed to maintain this status. Ofsted has noted that the School has fantastic CPD opportunities for staff, and a strong communication chain from the Senior Management Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NQT or FQT status
- Recent experience working in UK/British Schools
- The ability to inspire young people
- An ability to come in and build a strong repour with students and faculity members
- An energetic approach to teaching
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay £110-£180
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as 'Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practise
If you feel that you would fit the criteria above, I am keen to speak with you. Please get in touch with me on or alternatively please email me at
Science not your bag? Not the right qualifications? No worries, I am still keen to speak with Education Professionals at all levels.
Ask me about our refer a friend scheme!