Full-time Nanny Housekeeper - Thirsk
Are you looking for a full-time nanny job?
A family are looking for a Nanny Housekeeper with immediate effect.
The family currently live in Harrogate but will be moving to Thirsk in Jan/Feb 2019 and are looking for a nanny who is local to Thirsk. They are happy to pay additional travel costs for the nanny to commute to Harrogate until they relocate. They would like someone who will become part of the family.
- 2 children - boy (2yo) & girl (1yo)
- Full time 50 hours a week with hours falling between 7am and 7pm
- Driver with own car essential to take children to activities
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning age-appropriate activities for the children to support their development
- Take children to classes/activities as required
- Clean and tidy the children's rooms
- Plan and prepare meals
- Keep the house maintained
- Laundry and ironing
- Household errands
Pay negotiable for the right person. This is a great opportunity to work with a lovely family. Apply now for an ASAP start.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'