The ideal candidate should have:
- Extensive knowledge of the C#/Web API/MVC/EF/T-SQL environment is essential, as is a strong understanding of object oriented software development using the SOLID principles.
- Proven experience of modern testing methods such as unit, integration and full end-to-end testing.
- Experience of data integration including web services, SOAP and RESTful APIs - XML, JSon, WSDL, WADL, etc.
- Experience of agile development techniques - TDD, BDD, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server.
- Have experience working on Azure technologies.
- You will be familiar with relational database design techniques as well as data warehouse design methodologies.
- You will have a strong element of creativity to shape innovative solutions combined with strong architectural design experience in order to develop a workable solution.
- You will have excellent written skills to disseminate solution documentation with clarity and focus as well as detail.
- You must also have the ability to speak confidently on technical subjects with limited preparation commanding respect and authority and to liaise with clients on difficult or sensitive topics.
In addition to this they are looking for someone who is able to work as soon as possible.
Keywords: .NET Core, Angular 5, SQL Server, WebApi, HTML,CSS, Azure
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me or send over your CV at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"