Our client is looking to add to our team a talented individual with extensive experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, webforms and associated / complementary tools, techniques and methodologies. We need an excellent knowledge of modern web application development with experience of full development lifecycle.
The objective of this role is to implement changes to the websites in response to requirements from other employees.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
In order to meet job objectives the job holder will be required to:
- Respond to technical support queries by investigating and fixing bugs
- Develop software solutions that meet new requirements specified via a product backlog
- Communicate with members of staff about changes that have been made
- Assist with peer code reviews
Skills and Experience:
- .NET Framework 4.5
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- MS SQL Server 2014
- Strong object orientated design skills
- Web API & Web Services
- Cloud deployment with Azure
- Continuous delivery and other methodologies
- Entity Framework 6
- Unit testing NUnit & Moq
- Experience using Entity Framework
- .NET 3+ years
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job