Our client a mid-sized company based in south Manchester is seeking a Full Stack Developer with knowledge and experience of working in an financial services or e-commerce environment, to work within our in-house team developing and supporting our growing range of niche websites. Reporting to a Project Manager this role will be a hands-on role, delivering projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business. This role will also work with the other developers to help drive further development and innovation across all the company brands.
- Work within our development team to support our websites and CRM systems
- Work from briefs and assignments from the business and the senior development team
- Be flexible and adaptable working across both large projects and day-to-day maintenance requests
- Interpret and respond with a positive, proactive attitude to briefs supplied by the business
- Adhere to compliance requirements
- Support IT infrastructure, ensuring effective maintenance of existing systems
- Adhere to best practice in application of standards and adherence with compliance requirements
- Ensure the relevant security measures are in place to protect the company and customer data, adhering to the guidelines set out by out by the company IT security advisors
- Communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks, issues and where relevant proposing contingencies & solutions
- 3+ years’ experience as a full stack developer
- You are a developer who thrives to code to high standards, creating reusable code that’s easy to read and even easier to modify.
- E-commerce/transactional website experience - building from scratch and legacy system improvements
- Understanding of SEO best practice e.g. site speed, best technology, website structure etc
- Experience of working with UX/CRO team to improve website conversion
- You are a capable and adaptable developer with a lust for challenges.
- You are innovative; you strive for improvements and share your knowledge across the team.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who can provide mentoring for developers.
- You strive to deliver excellent code with a strong awareness for evolving coding best practices and standards.
- You are keen to recommend and implement improvements to our business practices.
- You adapt well to new projects, briefs and challenges with a positive attitude, seeking solutions to challenges.
- You are well organised, professional and capable of working towards defined timescales, whilst working on multiple concurrent projects.
- HTML5, CSS3, JS Development, XML
- Responsive and Adaptive web design
- ASP.Net MVC
- Web Forms
- SQL Server 2016/T-SQL
- IIS 6/7
- Object Orientated Design
- Exposure to JS frameworks: Angular, React
- Vanilla JS / JQuery
- NPM, Node.js, Webpack, Gulp or Grunt task runners
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'