KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Fuels Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Fuels Chemist you will be tasked with supporting the Technical Fuels team with a range of technical challenges, including laboratory and technical support.
2. You will be tasked with testing and evaluating fuels as well as additive formulation.
3. As a Fuels Chemist you will tasked with supporting customers with technical know how and issues at company sites.
4. You will also be responsible for conducting harms testing, supporting new product commercialisations
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical related sector
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with the design and execution of experimental programmes.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'