Does the idea of working for a leading financial organisation, excellent career opportunities with great onsite facilities in a central Edinburgh location sound like the right job for you?
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong customer service experience with an excellent telephone manner. Working within a face passed environment you will provide an excellent customer experience throughout the customers journey. Ideally coming from a financial services background.
This role is initially a 3-month contract with potential go to permanent for the right candidates.
What does the day look like?
- Handle inbound telephone calls, emails and web chat with existing customers
- Be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst adhering to our policies and procedures
- Maintain high level of quality by working to company and regulatory requirements
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience in a contact centre, financial services or helpdesk environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft and customer technology solutions
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging situations
You will be paid 9.65 per hour with excellent working hours of Monday to Friday between 8.30am 5.30pm, working 35 hours per week.
Free onsite parking
Excellent subsidised restaurant facilities, including Costa and Subway.
Subsidised Gym onsite.
Based in Edinburgh Park you are a 5-minute walk from the Gyle Centre with easy access to all public transport routes.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: 9.65 /hour