Front of House Supervisor - £24k to £26k + Benefits - Central London
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top private Hospitals in central London, where they have a Hotel standard of service / type of operation. They are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role, with outstanding customer service and supervisory skills from a Hotel / Hospitality type background.
As a Front of House Supervisor, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to develop team members resulting in focused customer service and exceptional standards.This role is full time, working mainly weekdays, however flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies', 'lates' and weekends on occasions. You will have excellent support from the Hotel Services Manager, who also adapts a hands on role in the Front of House, supporting you with the role.
- £24k to £26k + excellent benefits
- Although mainly Monday to Friday, you will need to be prepared to do some early and late shifts, with perhaps one weekend a month.
- Central London
- Permanent, full-time
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- To welcome all patients, Consultants, and visitors into the Hospital facilities
- Supervise and oversee the FOH operation, ensuring that staff are well presented and with name badges etc.
- To work with the Manager to motivate, train and report any issues with regards to the staff.
- To assist in the recruitment process, to put together rotas and ensure cover for absence, which may need to be done by yourself if no other cover is available.
- To deputise for the Manager, ensuring that any VIP patients / guests are met and protocol is followed (these can be high profile guests)
- Inform the relevant staff and/or department of the patient/visitors arrival and to direct all patients/visitors to the correct location a to be collected.
- To provide excellent customer service at all times.
- To be fully competent in operating the telephone switchboard efficiently and courteously. To ensure that all incoming telephone calls on the switchboard are screened and directed to the appropriate department/person and/or take clear and accurate written messages, passing them promptly to the department/individuals concerned.
- Ensure patient admissions/discharges and lists are accurate and updated at all times using the Hospital computer system.
- Create a full Admission List each evening.
- Print computer reports as and when required.
- Liaise closely with Admissions to ensure accurate admission and discharge information is held and note any room changes, ensuring dates and times are recorded and filed appropriately.
- To create name badges for all visitors to the Hospital.
- You will have worked in a similar role in a Hotel, Hospitality based organisation, or similar
- To have had experience in managing a small team
- Excellent Customer service skills to 4* Hotel standard and above.
- To be a "people" person, with excellent motivational and team skills
- Very smart in appearance and willing to work various shifts and days as and when required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'