152 Harley Street ltd has an opening for an exciting role to be part of our Front of House team. We are a busy Boutique Premier Outpatient Clinic in the heart of Harley Street. We house a variation of specialities including Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dermatology, Non-Surgical Aesthetics and more.
The Front of House Receptionist is based at the heart of the Clinic and we are looking for an energetic individual who is able to hit the ground running and work well within the wider team.
- Ensuring all incoming calls are handled to the correct standard.
- Ensure all messages, incoming emails and faxes are dealt with in most effective manner.
- Collection of fees due from patients.
- Being the point of contact for patients as well as consultants.
- Managing clinic diary/theatre diary on day to day.
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and presentable.
- Ensuring patients fill out correct forms as well as adding all the necessary paperwork to patientâ€™s electronic files.
- Daily cashing up and invoicing.
- Ensuring consulting rooms are ready for each clinic.
- To liaise with all department (internal staff and external secretaries) to ensure effective and efficient communication at all times.
- Welcoming patients and visitors.
- Optimising patient's satisfaction and treatment room utilisation by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeping patient appointments on schedule by notifying consultant/secretary of patient's arrival; reminding consultant/secretary of service delays and communicating with the patients if any delays arise.
- Maintaining patient files by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protecting patient's rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inputting of clinic lists, theatre booking forms and patient quotes to the relevant systems.
The front of house team is the first point of contact within our clinic and as such we are looking for an individual who is friendly and approachable. You will need to be patient & client focused to ensure patients and consultants satisfaction is maintained to a high standard at all time. You will be working as part of a small team so teamwork is essential however you will need to have the ability to think for yourself, be proactive within the clinic and work independently. You need to be able to adapt to any situation as well as have the ability to multi task. The front of house is the hub of our practice, everything filters down to the rest of the clinic so attention to detail needs to be impeccable as well as being an excellent communicator. Potential candidates will need to have customer/patient care experience in the private medical or high-end hotel sector.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
- Multi Tasking