We are recruiting for a Front of House Porter to deliver high standards of service within this 48 bedroomed, 4 Red star country house hotel, creating fantastic memories for our guests.
Duties of the Porter include:
- Greeting guests on arrival and departure,
- luggage assistance,
- Supporting with guest enquiries.
- Have a knowledge of hotel, history and local area - Training is provided
- Ensure public areas are kept clean and security is maintained for the hotel complying with all health and safety legislation and requirements.
- Assisting reception in ensuring guest satisfaction throughout their stay.
- Support the Reception Team with basic administration duties
Competencies of a Day Porter / Concierge:
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests.
- The ideal candidate will have a natural approach with good communication skills
- You will have the ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner
- Have the ability to remain calm when handling challenging situations
In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
We are recruiting for full and part time positions. The working ours are;
Shift 1 - 08:00 - 16:30 Shift 2 - 14:00 - 22:30
Previous experience of working in a similar environment would be desirable but is not essential. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values of family, individuality, initiative, welcoming and local engagement are not just words - it’s what we do - every day.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Our core values of family, mutual, unconventional and vibrant are not just words - it’s what we do - every day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job