Our International hotel client who are based in Doha, Capital of Qatar is seeking an experienced Front of House Manager to cover temporarily for 3 months to support the General Manager with the daily operations of the Front Office department, while ensuring that hotel standards are adhered too at all times
As Front of House Manager your duties will include:
- Manage the general operation and financial control of Front office e.g. Reception, Guest relations, Concierge, Switchboard and Nights
- Directly report to the General Manager
- Directs and coordinates the activities for the front desk
- Recruits, trains and motivates all front office personal
- Resolve guest problems, courteously and professionally
- Monitor and manage calls, ensuring they are handled in a timely basis with proper greetings used and messages etc. are communicated to the right department or guest
- Ensure procedures are completed in accordance with policy and procedure
- Conduct regular staff meetings and briefings
- Maximise room revenue and occupancy by reviewing the status daily
Requirements for a Front of House Manager:
- Ideally have 2 years minimum experience as a Front Office Manager or Front of House Manager
- Must have experience working in a luxury or lifestyle Hotel
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
- Ability to handle pressurised situations and busy periods
- A discerning eye for quality and finer details that are the minimum requirements of five star service and standards
Normal hours will be 48 hours per week but flexibility is essential if asked to work longer hours but this will be compensated by an extra hour or extra day off depending on the hours worked
In return our client will provide the following:
Accommodation with all meals
Round trip flights
Assistance with visas
If you have the 2 minimum Front Office or Front of House Management experience, immediately available and have no prior commitments including notice or holidays then please send your CV today
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'