- Excellent typing skills are essential
- Grammar and proof reading skills
- Organised and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure as the need arises
- Ability to use own initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good customer relations and communication skills
- Team player
- Facilitating the tenancy progression process for tenants and landlords throughout our clients branch network.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords on a daily basis, managing the pre-tenancy stage of the lettings process.
- Lettings Database (Veco): management and client database management.
- Branch liaison to ensure all lettings contract details are complete and correct.
- Regular communication with all landlords and prospective tenants to ensure all contract details are complete, correct and understood.
- Pre-tenancy management: book all necessary pre-tenancy requirements, including gas and electrical certification, inventories and check in procedures, and professional clean if required.
- Distribution of documentation to tenants, landlords and branches
- Tenant reference management - ensuring that all prospective tenants are fully referenced as necessary.
- File management for all lettings documentation, including follow up for all completed and signed documents, certification and references.
- Fee Management - Creating invoices for fees due where necessary.
- Deposit Registration Management - Ensuring that all security deposits are registered in line with current regulation.
Salary: £23,000 pa
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Every other Saturday: 10.00am - 2.00pm
Background: Property background preferred but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job