A truly exciting opportunity for a Front-End Web Developer has arisen, to join the quickly growing development team of a leading company in their own right who, are part of a huge international brand and very well-known household name based in West London.
There is a transformation project coming into play that will, essentially, re-platform the main product suite and this role will be heavily influential in this process moving forward.
You will be working across multiple teams collaborating in agile environments, building and maintaining both desktop and mobile - client side - platforms while, taking design ideas and seeing them through to production, as well as, participate in estimation, planning, design and ideas stages to ultimately ensure the best products are developed every time!
As the successful Front-End Web Developer, you should have the following experience and skills:
- A Computer Science degree is preferred but good and relevant experience is great!
- You'll need at least 3 years' experience in web and pure front-end development.
- You will need a solid understanding and working experience or ReactJS as this will be a priority in future projects - Angular JS and Gulp would be great to know too.
- You will have a strong command of cross-browser development techniques and an excellent understanding of, and genuine interest in, usability issues (passionate about UX).
- Version control, e.g. Mercurial, TortoiseHG
- Database experience, ideally mySQL
- Any experience in server-side technologies like Java, would be very beneficial too.
These guys are offering a great package with an outstanding working environment and team who are delivering market leading products so, if this sounds interesting, get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead - to find out more!
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.