HEAT are proud to be working with this market leading FinTech company, they are a vibrant group that focus on a work hard play hard philosophy, always searching for energetic developers that have creative flair and a passion for development.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
You will have experience in the following:
- A professional understanding of D3
- Background knowledge of building with NPM, Grunt and Bower.
- Wireframing and design process of Balsamiq and Photoshop.
- Modular SOA architecture and using APIs
- Optimising and writing tests for websites and JS.
- Understanding or passion for Graphic Design or "How things look"
- UX and UI interest.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Front End Developer, Web Design, HTML, CSS, D3, Balsamiq, Photoshop, UX, UI.
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'