Our client is a leading marketing and technology solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. They have an outstanding reputation in the markets they operate in.
Their policy is to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstandingly high-quality work for our clients. They operate in a fast-moving marketplace and believe certain fundamental values set their people apart.
Working with a senior front-end developer on the development of accessible, high-quality, user-oriented web applications.
Core skills, knowledge, experience required
- Working with source control systems (Git)
- Progressive enhancement, responsive web design
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Highly Desirable: Experience with GDS- style public services
- Knowledge of/exposure to continuous integration
- A high level of attention to detail
- Working within a multi-disciplinary Agile team
- Understanding of Content Management Systems
- Understanding of cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, business and users
- Ability to anticipate issues, cope with ambiguity, and proactively solve problems
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Client site travel is a key part of the role
- Degree level or equivalent corporate experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job