French Teacher Required
Are you looking for a school that appreciates hard working teachers?
Here at CER Education we are looking for a qualified French Teacher to start in as soon as possible four days a week. This position will be ongoing and could lead into a permanent position for the right teacher. This school is based in Gravesend and has a friendly environment with outstanding facilities.
To be considered for the French Teacher role:
- A Qualified Teaching Status(QTS) or equivalent
- A good subject knowledge
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence.
As a French Teacher with CER Education, you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay (weekly pay) pay rates
- Recommend a friend scheme with Â£250 bonus*
- Dedicated and committed Recruitment Consultant to support you
- Money back on your DBS from CER Education *
CER Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting rewarding French Teacher role please contact Alicia at CER Education on or apply by submitting your CV.
*Term and conditions apply