Our client is a bespoke, international manufacturing firm seeking a French Customer Service Advisor within their export team from their UK Head Office.
The successful candidate will act as an intermediary between the Export, Customer Service team and Customers. Additionally the successful candidate will be in charge of supporting and managing Orders from processing to fulfilment for the French market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting Customers via telephone, fax and email.
- Order Management and Order fulfilment - full cycle management.
- Acting as a point of contact for customers for operational/logistic issues. In addition to ensuring delivery and post-sales support.
- Updating customer data internally
- Taking credit card payments
- Assisting credit control department, bringing attention to issues with customer accounts and resolving them appropriately
- Translation when required for other departments
- General Administration
Key Skills for the successful applicant:
- 1 – 2 years Customer Service Experience is desired, however Graduates will be considered.
- Degree educated
- Fluent English and French to Fluent business level (written and verbal)
- Microsoft office proficient - Advanced excel knowledge (Advantageous)
- Customer Service oriented
- Detail focused , Team Player
Successful candidates will be paid a salary of £19,000 in addition to company benefits. For the successful candidate this is an opportunity to work within a dynamic work environment that supports development and personal growth. This opportunity is also ideal for candidates looking to gain experience post-graduation.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Alex at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job