No-one has turned down the opportunity to work for this company!!
• Processes new and renewal business including data entry into system, ensuring accurate entry of risks onto the underwriting system.
• Upon request from underwriters, processes cancellations and other mid-term adjustments.
• Deals with queries from Underwriting, Billing & Collections, Re-Insurance, Claims.
• Issues and assembles policies upon receipt of underwriter approval.
• Works to build relationships with the Underwriters in the relevant Lines of Business.
• Assures quality control within team as well as escalating where necessary.
• Maintains all underwriting records accurately and efficiently.
• Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and ensure, at a level appropriate to the position, that appropriate measures are in place to ensure this compliance.
• May perform additional duties as assigned.
You will need to have fluent language skills in French Or Italian.
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Proactive and organised
• Appropriate knowledge of all relevant regulatory and legal requirements applicable to the position
This is a fantastic opportunity with great employee benefits scheme. Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 751760 or email email@example.com alternatively apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job