TITLE : FRENCH or GERMAN Account Manager/Analyst: Accelerated Graduate Management Development Scheme
Contract type: Accelerated and structured Management programme
Salary Year 1 : £42,000 + £9,000 in year one (£51,000 year one total comp)
Salary Year 2: £50,000+ £15,000 in year two (£67,000 year two total comp)
Sponsorship : Yes, The company will sponsor applicants into the UK.
Languages:French or German
Location: HYBRID:3 days office based (Mon-Wed) and 2 days home based. London.
The Company : This company believes that having the right industry information ( from competitor knowledge to industry trends, new technology and a deep understanding of the political and economic context in which a company operates) is the most powerful tool in the arsenal of any business looking to build its business to a world class level. This organisation works with many of the Fortune 500 top companies and helps them by providing them with essential industry knowledge via a network of thought leaders and contracted experts. They are now looking for top class linguists to join the accelerated programme for graduates looking for the opportunity to join a scheme that guarantees them a career path into management.
What is on offer: A structured and accelerated 12 month talent initiative including mentoring , coaching and training to enable you to become one of the company's leaders.
The role : based in a B2B client services environment you will be connecting businesses with industry experts on a project basis :
- Develop excellent working relationships with your B2B clients
- Understand their perceived knowledge gaps
- Connect the client with an industry expert who will help to " plug" that knowledge gap
- Produce a written project report
Contact an expert :
- Working from an existing database of industry experts or thought leaders you will need to schedule up to 30 " meetings" per week between your clients and an expert
- Find and engage with new expert using referrals, Linkedin, emails, or outbound calls in specific cases where the client enquiry is very niche
- Negotiate pricing with the expert prior to onboarding them
- You will work on between 5-10 client projects per week with an average turn-around of 48 hours per project
- Collate the expert sector insights
- Produce a compelling and interesting written piece of research that will be produced in English
- Liaise and present to the client
- Fluency French or German
- Fluency in English
- Degree educated ( 2.1)
- 2 years commercial B2B work experience after University or between school and University
There is an opportunity to be based in Germany ( Hamburg ) if requested
- French . German
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'