The ideal candidate will be computer literate, a fast learner, able to work to deadlines, have excellent attention to detail and be a confident communicator. The role has many areas of responsibility and requires daily liaison with key teams within this fast-growing business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Using Sage 200 for purchase order and shipment data entry
- Booking deliveries into Sage 200 system
- Data entry and checking of invoices for shipping
- Ensure all sales orders for all export customers are received are processed within agreed timescales basis and communicated efficiently to the warehouse
- Ensuring all administrative tasks such as credit notes, invoicing, filing is processed within agreed timescales
- Updating Mail Order price lists
- Proficiency in French or German (plus English)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel)
- A degree level education is preferred
- Ability to deal at senior level within the organisation
- Knowledge of CRM systems would be a distinct advantage
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'