French Digital Project Manager
London ( Fantastic location, just a 5 minute walk from Euston station)
This role is temp to perm.
My client is looking for a French Digital Project Manager to join their Dynamic team. You will be responsible for overseeing the effective delivery of all projects related to their specific program.
As French Digital Project Manager, your main duties will be;
- Oversee the overall production and delivery of content, digital assets, technical updates
- Develop briefs, scopes of works and production roadmaps
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new partners
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define roadmap for all projects and ensure objectives are met and delivered on time
- Be the main point of contact and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure project requirements are on track
- Proofing and editing of copy for FR website, email and other communication channels
- Lead and facilitate regular planning and production meetings and bi-weekly updates
- Liaise with external stakeholders and partners
- Manage resources and deadlines, providing regular updates to internal stakeholders and team
- Conduct research and provide insights into changes within the industry
As French Digital Project Manager, you must be fluent in French and have a high level of English both orally and written. Experience in project management and delivering multi-channel campaigns. You will have good knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp and Trello. Experience in budget and stakeholder management and be able to work to tight deadlines.
In return you will work in a fantastic and diverse working environment, this role is of high demand so please do apply ASAP!
- Project Management
- Project Management Tools
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job