French Content Administrator
IMPORTANT: I am looking for Native French speakers who are flexible with shift work. Mornings, afternoons, evenings . You will be given your rota a month in advance so you can plan your social life around it.
Could you imagine working for the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We're building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. We're also committed to keeping this community safe.
In order to do that we are currently looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing offices in London and deliver high-quality results and service for the European Market. As content reviewer you will review, report and flag social media content and harmful accounts online that negatively affect millions of users world-wide.
As Content Reviewer your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
- Improve the content management strategy for the platform.
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in French AND English
- Interested in noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends
- Cultural understanding of your market language
- Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required
- Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Effective Time management & Prioritization skills
- Active user of and familiarity with short video products (desirable)
- Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, reviewing content (desirable)
As an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to create an inclusive environment for all.
- General Admin
- Social Media
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'