For an April start, the school are looking for an outstanding French and Spanish teacher to teach up to Key Stage 4 to join them on a Long-Term basis.
• The school is a mixed Secondary School with the ages of 11 – 18 with a highly successful sixth form
• Rated “Good” by Ofsted and, led by an ambitious Headmaster, ae now pushing for an “Outstanding” in their next review
• The school is thriving and concentrates on supporting every pupil within the school so they can reach their full potential
• Dedicated staff led by an ambitious Headmaster
• Excellent behaviour of students who are courteous towards both other students and staff. Pupils are engaged and enthusiastic about their classes, providing a calm and positive climate to teach
• As an MFL Teacher, you will be teaching Key Stage 3 French and Key Stage 4 Spanish to an exceptional standard
• Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for languages, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key
• Staff members must be committed to becoming an integral part of the development an improvement of the school
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in Modern Foreign Languages, specialising in French and Spanish
• Must have experience teaching the National curriculum in UK Secondary Schools
• Enthusiasm and passion for the subject is a must
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job