Our client is a leading supplier in the pet sector.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Executive with French and Spanish language skills, to join their team based on the outskirts of Salisbury. This a 6 month maternity contract initially to start end of August.
This position will assist with the overall effectiveness of the sales team and Salisbury office by being a primary point of contact for customers, clients and enquirers. This role will play an important part supporting KEY ACCOUNT MANAGERS & Other SALES SUPPORT Colleagues, helping deliver sales through effective planning and organisation.
• Translate materials into French/Spanish where appropriate and skill set allows.
• Respond to website and email queries in local languages.
• Complete Customer New Line & Promotional administrative forms.
• Monitor and update selected Customer websites, which includes adding and removing products, images, content, promotions, recipes, videos and more.
• Build relationships with Distributor sales teams, helping enable them with the right tools to sell KONG - e.g. Marketing Materials.
• Key POS requests into the systems and use other applications. Track the POS to ensure they get delivered on time.
• Answering the general phone lines and resolving / directing accordingly.
• Organise trade shows, in UK & EU, and attend them where required.
• Develop the database of independent & chain retailers - identify & verify potential prospects.
• Develop the database
• Helping the Sales Support team/ Administration as required, particularly on days off or vacation.
• Help the sales team as required.
• Other duties as assigned & assist team with support as needed.
• Fluent French, with conversational Spanish and English speaker.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Positive telephone manner.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and IT skills in general.
• Work well with tight deadlines, be flexible as priorities change.
• Effectively communicate ideas and activities across departments.
• Ability to work independently, prioritise multiple tasks and quickly learn new skills.
• Ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Proactive approach to executing new projects.
• Ability to use independent judgment, analyze information and formulate recommendations.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
• Ability to use discretion and absolute confidentiality where necessary.
• Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds and occasional up to 100 pounds with assistance.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- International Events
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'