As the Freight Pricing Specialist, the key mission is to support the business with the overall growth goals, working collaboratively with Key Account Managers, Sales, network partners & Department Managers as well as building a global pricing strategy for the business.
This role is a key role in supporting the long term growth of the business for the company and helping to develop a first class network of partners for our customers.
If you enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment, with a team that happily "go the extra mile" then this role would be idea for you!
- Manage pricing activities and policies across the business i.e. tenders and providing internal selling rates for sales team (cargo / import export / air-sea-road)
- Manage Partners monthly rates and maintain pricing tool / auto rating in CW
- Lead the marketing and the communication of the product offering across the business
- Support with setting the customer margins
- Identify the market trends, potential and customer needs, expand and explore new market opportunities
- Work closely across the business with sales, KAM, Supply chain ops and in supporting close off new business deals
- Commercial SOP ownership and rate maintenance
- Make recommendations of strategic nature to ensure sustained growth of the services
- Make sure all customer tariffs are maintained although you may not be the customer owner
- Undertaking any other duties which may be requested
- Previous experience in the freight forwarding industry is a MUST
- Understanding of the 'bigger picture’
- Understanding when to/when not to escalate
- Providing relevant information to enable effective decision making
- Able to react quickly whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Willing to support wider team as needed
- Ability to identify, develop, and implement improved ways of working
- Strong planning, organisation, and prioritising skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PP & Word and Cargo Wise would be an advantage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'