I have a fantastic opportunity for a Freelance Group Account Director OR Senior Account Director to join one of the biggest healthcare communications umbrella for an initial 3-6-month contract.
The agency have a bespoke digital team who purely work across digital/social projects for their pharmaceutical clients. This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who could start LATE MARCH / EARLY APRIL and would specifically be looking for a contract role with lots of autonomy and strategic/creative influence.
You will have experience within communications or marketing in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment preferably with proven exposure to digital projects too – you will also be looking for a very hands on role.
Some further details for you:
- Hands-on SAD or GAD role focused on digital marketing, content experience transformation programmes within both pharma and healthcare projects
- Projects could be: digital campaigns, websites, mobile apps, service design projects, social media campaigns, digital media strategies, digital engagement strategies, community programmes, digital congress experiences, etc
- Requires strategy and marketing acumen, and influencing skills, to act as client advisor based on a strong understanding of the client's business
- On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Approach your accounts from a holistic marketing perspective, and understand how digital strategies and engagements can transform a brand
- Work closely with internal teams (strategy, creative, UX, technology, planning etc.) to ensure that you are recommending the best and most innovative solutions to client needs
- Independently solve client issues with significant complexity and political sensitivity; guide and assist clients as they navigate their own internal barriers and challenges
- Expertly brief the creative, social and strategy teams in a timely and effective manner,
You will have a background in healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing of some sort, the client is open to whether this is healthcare advertising, healthcare PR, medical education, traditional medical communications or pharmaceutical marketing etc. but you will definitely have some experience within an agency environment, preferably on global accounts.
I have interview slots booked in for both Wednesday (7th March) afternoon and Friday (9th March) afternoon, as well as any time on Thursday so I could get moving on this pretty quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in one of the leaders in both digital communications and healthcare communications with plenty of perks and in fantastic offers. This one will go quickly.
If this could be of interest to you please apply or send your CV across to or call Paris on with any questions you may have!
#MEDICALCOMMUNICATIONS #MEDCOMMS #MEDCOMM #CLIENTSERVICES #ACCOUNTDIRECTOR #ACCOUNTMANAGER #FREELANCE #CONTRACT #LONDON #PHARMACEUTICAL #MEDICALCOMMS #HEALTHCARECOMMUNICATIONS #HEALTHCOMMS #HEALTHMARKETING #MEDICALMARKETING #PHARMACEUTICALMARKETING #LONDON #INTERIM #HEALTHCAREADVERTISING #MEDICALEDUCATION #HEALTHEDUCATION