The business has a global footprint and offers a competitive salary, 25 days holidays allowance plus bank holidays and an annual bonus scheme.
As a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will report into the Financial Controller.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivering monthly financial and commercial reporting for senior management as well analysis and commentary on sales and trends
- Providing commercial support with a focus on creating value
- Producing commercial insights to help the business achieve its strategic goals
- Challenging the status quo and using commercial analysis to drive business change
The successful applicant will have experience as one of the following: Finance Analyst, Finance Manager, Management Accountant, Commercial Analyst
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
- Previous experience working in a commercial finance environment
- Must have trained in Practice
- Must be Qualified (ACA, ACCA)
- Ability to be decisive and contribute to key business decisions
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel is essential
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Private health care
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted products
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job