FP&A Manager, Richmond
My client is a high growth FMCG business based in Richmond, looking to add to their growing team. An FP&A Manager is required to lead the regional forecasting and budgeting process, with excellent opportunities to progress, and develop business partnering within the organisation.
- Provide visibility to region via weekly, and monthly reporting, and lead the FP&A team to create tools to enhance financial clarity and decision-making.
- Lead all aspects of the quarterly financial forecast process for the regional hubs. Determine drivers of risk and opportunity versus the operating plan, and deliver sound, strategic and actionable course correcting recommendations to the respective leadership teams.
- For all key decisions within the region (product/customer portfolio, promotion/pricing, cost savings actions, investments), influence the business with continuous guidance and advice on methods to improve, or maximize the financial opportunity of those considerations.
- Relentlessly pursue opportunities to improve processes, improve forecast accuracy, assess risk, and establish urgency across the organization to maximize EBITDA.
- Partner with Accounting in assessing monthly close results and sharing actuals and implications to the broader organization.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA or equivalent), 2-5 years PQE
- Degree educated with excellent communication
- Experience in an FP&A function for at least 2 years
- Advanced Excel Skills
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise existing FP&A experience as either a step up from a Senior Analyst position, or broadening your skillset as a Manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job