Global FMCG and retail company based in Maldon, are recruiting for an experienced FP&A Manager to join their expanding finance team. You will be a senior manager or director and have experience in a retail or supply chain business. Salary circa £60,000 for candidates who can demonstrate the ability to partner with management to develop and execute forecasts, budgets, and long term strategic plans.
In addition, this position will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including financial presentations, financial modelling & driving process improvement. The FP&A Manager compiles and analyses financial information for the organisation.
- Lead the coordination, consolidation and financial analysis of quarterly financial forecasts and annual plan.
- Spearhead the annual budget process by compiling and presenting financial models, leading the budget submission process, presenting financial results and highlighting risk & opportunity,
- Lead the monthly financial close management reporting, forecasting and analysis; including variance analysis for general FP&A KPIs and Operations-specific metrics.
- Develop metrics, reporting tools, and models to analyse the financial performance of the business and support strategic initiatives.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
- Results driven with strong bias for action.
- Excellent analytic and financial modelling skills.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- High standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Microsoft NAV ERP experience preferred.
- Prior public accounting experience preferred,
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (Excel and Powerpoint in particular.)
- Experience in a growth-oriented business, especially forecasting based on trends analysis.
- Eight or more years' experience in Financial Analysis; public company experience preferred.
- Previous experience at a manager or director level.
- Proficiency in accounting software applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred.
This is an amazing opportunity for an FP&A Manager to join one of the fastest growing companies in the are. Please contact Bill Brace for further information.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Analyst
- FP&A Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job