Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an FP&A Finance Analyst to work for a market leading business based in Warwick.
This is a permanent opportunity paying circa £30,000 + Study Support.
FP&A Finance Analyst
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
As part of a new team in a transforming Finance Function this is an exciting time to be joining UK & ROI team. This is a key role with responsibility for coordinating and preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated management reporting for our UK businesses and Global Head Office.
In collaboration with the business, you will actively look for innovative ways of developing, updating and producing both new and existing reports that are value-add, accurate, meaningful and suitable for the intended audience.
The role will be wide ranging and offers the opportunity to work with all areas of the business, and is ideally suited for a graduate or part-qualified Accountant to gain exposure to all areas of Finance. This is a newly created role and will provide high level interaction with all levels of Finance team including Senior Management, and offers you the chance to use your outstanding technical ability to be creative and help to shape the future of Finance.
With plenty of opportunity for future development and progression this role is ideal for a candidate wishing to further their career whilst becoming a key member of the team.
To assist and support in preparing financial information such as
* Daily, weekly & monthly group reporting.
* Functional P&L maintenance.
* Assisting in developing FLT month end review packs.
* Assisting in monthly board reporting.
* Assisting in Budget template enhancements and system development.
* Assisting development of new consolidated reporting and financial models.
* Ad-hoc divisional & Group financial requests.
* Key Finance liaison between the UK with Corporate Head Office.
* Assist in identifying and implementing new systems.
* Assist in integration of acquisitions into current and new reporting and systems.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of reporting software.
* Assist in the coordination of monthly rolling forecast, Quarterly consolidated forecast and annual budgets.
The FP&A Analyst will assist in providing insightful, accurate and timely reporting to enable informed business decisions to be made.
The FP&A analyst will possess good accounting technical knowledge and excellent excel skills with a good understanding of financial reporting as well as the key drivers of value within the business.
* Daily & weekly Reporting for senior leadership teams.
* Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to stores and cost/profit centre owners.
* Track consolidated expenses and revenues against budget/forecast providing insightful analysis & explanations of variances.
* Assist in preparing monthly/quarterly consolidation and financial reporting for inclusion in Board Reporting Packs
* Assist in reporting timely and robust flash reporting and KPI's.
* Support in the preparation of Group internal audit requirements.
* Assist in the collation and review of Group annual budget & quarterly reforecast processes ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Assist in Local monthly rolling forecast.
* Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organisation as needed
* Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
* ACA, CIMA or ACCA part qualified (study package offered).
* Accounting/GAAP knowledge
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), experience of web based MIS systems such as Qlikview would be an advantage.
* Strong initiative and drive.
* "Can do" approach.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills, with the ability to liaise and communicate with senior colleagues & people from a non-finance background.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to work well with others in fast-paced, dynamic environment
If this role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!