FP&A Analyst – SaaS scaleup
Remote working currently, (Central London office in 2021)
£50/60k + bonus
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high growth, VC backed SaaS scaleup on their first in-house FP&A/commercial finance hire. Having made some significant hires this year across the senior leadership team, including an outstanding up-and-coming CFO, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business.
As FP&A Analyst, you will have the opportunity to build a best in class FP&A function capable of supporting this rapidly scaling business. You’ll be expected to drive forward decision making and turn data generated across the business into commercial insights.
- Alongside the CFO, own the annual budget process
- Quarterly reforecasting
- Long range planning (5yr financial model)
- Cash forecasting
- Working across the entire business and partnering with Heads of Product, Tech, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing
- SaaS KPI analysis
- Qualified with up to 1-2 years PQE
- Experience of working directly within an FP&A role
- SaaS experience is advantageous however non-essential. If no SaaS experience, you need to be able to demonstrate an understanding of what SaaS is & an interest in moving into the sector
- Strong financial modeller (scenario & 3-way integrated financial statements)
- Curious mind-set
- Any exposure to Power BI/Tableau/SQL would be great however non-essential
- Comfortable explaining complex financial information to non-financial people
- Solid understanding of accounting (from a knowledge perspective)
Please get in touch ASAP as this opportunity will not be around for long!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'