This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
• The R&D of new formulations of coloured products.
• To find new uses of existing formulations.
• To design experiments in order to test performance of the niche products.
• Supporting manufacturing operations, transferring products to production.
• To appreciate the commercial aspects of the projects in order to drive deadlines and identify new business opportunities.
You will be right for the role with the following background:
• A degree in a Science (or equivalent experience).
• 3 or more years of relevant formulations experience.
• Proven ability to develop novel, coloured products (e.g. coatings).
• Experience of line management.
• Experience of the commercial aspects of bringing products to launch.
Candidates with a strong background will excel in this role which is seeking to interview candidates as soon as possible!
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6th October as the prospects of the role will attract the most desirable candidates in the field.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job