A fantastic opportunity is now available to join the Customer Service Engineering Team in one of the world's most successful intralogistics companies.
Field Service Engineer - Jungheinrich UK
As a Field Service Engineer for us you'll be travelling to our client sites servicing, inspecting and repairing their materials handling equipment. A background as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer within the automotive, HGV, mobile plant or forklift industries is essential.
- Preventative maintenance of materials handling and ancillary equipment
- Repair of materials handling and ancillary equipment
- Accurately complete service reports and time sheets
- Manage and control parts stock
- Build customer relationships through good levels of communication, ensuring customer expectations are met in line with contractual obligations
- Close liaison with the after sales office to ensure accurate information for customers in regards to repair times and estimated times of arrival
- Optimise external revenue by ensuring chargeable follow up work identified is communicated to the Customer and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all company and customer health and safety procedures are met
- Identify sales leads for the Jungheinrich range of equipment and After Sales products
- Act as a Company Ambassador at all times
The package for this position includes;
- Full and extensive training and support
- Fully expensed company vehicle, tools and equipment
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Profit incentive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Schemes:
- Eye Care
- Other Employee Advantages: You will have access to discount of gym memberships and day passes, discounted EE products and offers and reduced hotel rates.
Jungheinrich is an attractive employer and cares about its employees. We offer a wide range of benefits, training courses and on-going career support.
Jungheinrich UK today
Our UK Head Office is located in Milton Keynes. This lies at the hub of an additional six strategically sited Customer Service Centres in Scotland (Cumbernauld), the North West (Warrington), the North East (Sheffield), The Midlands (Birmingham), the South West (Bristol) and in the South East (Dartford). Jungheinrich UK now offers the most comprehensive range of materials handling solutions and services available from a single source.
Any unsolicited CVs from agencies will be treated as a gift
- Electrical Engineering
- Fork Lift
- Mechanical Engineering
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'