Forklift Truck Driver - Counterbalance and Reach DE74 ASAP
Counterbalance and Reach Truck Driver (DE74) ASAP
Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for a counterbalance and Reach Forklift Truck driver. Our client based in Castle Donington is looking for an experienced warehouse operative to join their friendly and successful team.
The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated and hardworking team of FLT drivers, working in teams of threes and fours.
- Picking orders using Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Trucks.
- Loading trailers.
- Using yard ramps.
- Transporting goods (on pallets) around there warehouse.
- Completing paperwork with a high level of accurately.
- Using scanners to pick and check items.
- Driving a van to different site locations.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Counterbalance & Reach truck licence - Must be in date and refreshed in the last 5 years.
- Experience using yard ramps.
- Previously used a RF Scanner.
- Good communication.
- Hard working.
- Team player.
- Own Driving licence major advantage due to location of site.
- Physically fit.
- £8.50 per hour rising to £9.06 after 1 month probation.
- Generous overtime.
- Opportunity of permanent employment following a successful trial period.
- Good clean environment.
- Friendly work place.
- Free car parking.
Our Client is a well-established company that has fantastic growth plans for the future.
The successful candidate will be required to work full time hours on an ongoing basis.
Hours of work are:
06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 and 10:00 - 18:00 m-f
*** Derbyshire, Donington, Nottingham, FLT, forklift Driver, Counterbalance, Reach, Warehouse, Pallets, Order Picking, Warehouse, Yard Operative ***
- Fork Lift Truck
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'