This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Fork Lift Truck driver

Posted 8 September by Heads Recruitment Ended

FLT Counterbalance Operators

Hours: 4 on 4 off (2 days 7am-7pm; 2 nights 7pm-7am) with Sundays off

Rate: £9/hour

HEADS Recruitment is currently recruiting FLT Counterbalance Operators (RTITB or ITTSAR or equivalent) in Agecroft (Salford) area of Manchester to work for one of our Clients who is the largest manufacturer of personal healthcare products and consumer goods.

FLT Counterbalance Operators

The Role

Majority of your time (about 70%), you will spend doing loading/unloading vehicles/containers. The other 30% of your time at work you will be operating FLT trucks – duties below:

  • moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
  • stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
  • checking loads are secure
  • stacking empty pallets
  • performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery
  • helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary

The Candidate

To be successful, you need to:

  • have a valid license/certificate to operate FLT trucks (Counterbalance)
  • have a previous experience in operating Counterbalance truck
  • have a good level of spoken and written English
  • be punctual and reliable
  • be able to organise and prioritise workload
  • be computer literate
  • have a good numeracy and literacy skills

Successful candidates will be invited to a local interview where they will be asked to present a valid FLT Counterbalance certificate/license (RTITB, ITSSAR or equivalent).

Reference: 33265235

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job

Email me jobs like this

By clicking Submit, you accept our Terms & Conditions.