Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated advanced social worker to work full time working within a Hospital team based in London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Hospital and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28-£32 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- To provide comprehensive Social Work assessments and interventions to patients.
- To undertake pre-admission assessments.
- To undertake, concise and analytical social history reports.
- To promote social work values, perspectives and anti-discriminatory practice as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with relevant local authorities, other external and internal departments, medium secure units and other stakeholders.
- To produce high quality, well argued reports for CPA's, MHT's, Managers Hearings and MAPPA.
Requirements of the social worker:
*Degree or equivalent in social work
*Current HCPC registration
*Significant senior level frontline experience
*2 years post qualified with experience within local authority
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
*Your own personal consultant
*Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
*Quick and Easy Registration Process
*An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Marta Ramos on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job