Key responsibilities will involve offering support and contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems. You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates either looking for extra work to supplement their current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment. Payment ranges from £9.50 to £13.00 ltd dependent on shift pattern.
It is essential that applicants have experience working within a mental health setting and are vaccinated against MMR, TB, Hep B and chicken pox - as per NHS requirement.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions include:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV to or call Maddy Ashurst on . Successful candidates will be contacted without delay.
- Mental Health
- Health Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job