Do you want to work for an industry leader? A company who set global trends? Do you want to be part of a team producing some international brands? Then we may have the job for you!
We have a fantastic new opportunity for hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting food production facility as a full-time Food Production Operative in Halifax for a massive global company focused on quality, innovation and development!
The Food Production Operative Role:
- Weighing, mixing, packing and sealing food items
- The role is an active role with picking and packing involved
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people to join our team of Food Production Operatives
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People who can work either days, with shifts being 6-2, 2-9, 10-6 and weekend days & nights 12 hour shifts.
Who you will be working for:
- An internationally recognised Food Production brand well known for their much loved snacks
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on producing the highest quality snacks
- A company who develop people and look to make them integral in the team
- A company that rewards commitment
- A company with an award winning warehouse
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate begins at £8.45 for the day shifts and £8.81 for the night shifts
- There is the potential to earn big money with voluntary over-time
- Full training
- On site shop
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
Where is the job:
- The job is located in Halifax, HX3 9XT
- For those reliant on public transport, the site is a very short walk (around 10 minutes) from the Halifax Train Station
- For those who intend to drive, the site is very easy to find and is just off Bailey Hall Road.
How to apply:
- Click apply, send us your CV and we will endeavour to book you in for a registration ASAP!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Production "Food Production"
- "Factory Operative"